Greek Yogurt Bites
1 cup Greek Yogurt
2 drops Tangerine Vitality
1 – 2 tsp. sweetener of your choice
½ cup berries, chopped if needed
Combine. Scoop. Freeze.
½ cup organic coconut oil, softened
¾ cup maple syrup
½ cup Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
10-12 drops Peppermint Vitality
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line mini muffin pan with liners or grease each cup.
- In a medium-sized bowl, blend coconut oil, maple syrup, and eggs.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Blend well.
- Add Peppermint Vitality™ and blend ingredients.
- Fill each muffin cup halfway with batter. Bake about 15 minutes, until springy to the touch.
- Top with crushed, organic peppermint, if desired.
CLick here to get a copy of my PDF that features more tips for using essential oils in the kitchen